Check out this website for Young Adult Literature!

Check out The Pennsylvania Dept. of Ed's cool YA website: http://palibraries.libguides.com/content.php?pid=261432&sid=2159888

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Perfect Chemistry

By Simone Elkeles

Reviewed by Hasmik

What can i possibly say about Perfect Chemistry other than it is the most incredible story of two teenagers from completely different worlds! Their whole lives change when they are put together as chemistry partners. They end up falling in love and....you'll just have to read the book to find out!! It was a very inspiring book and gave me a whole new look at the people at my high school. There's not a part that's not interesting and it makes you want to keep on reading. I highly recommend this book to everyone! Enjoy!!

(Image courtesy of  graur razvan ionut / FreeDigitalPhotos.net.)

4 comments:

  1. Wow you sound very convincing. I just recently got this book because one of my friends said it was really good and I guess the word just keeps on spreading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would have been nice if you included more details and maybe and exciting part in the book. Overall the review was pretty boring for a great sounding book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an interesting book. I would have liked to have a little bit more information about the book. By what is said here i dont know if i would read it. The review was overall boring and needed more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven’t read this book but it sounds interesting I would like to read it.

    ReplyDelete